This is incredibly belated. So far, 2016 has been filled with heaps and heaps of paperwork, post-holiday retail, waiting (+stress) and starting a new (old) job. I’m now a contractor at the same place I used to be, but in a different role. New things, ya’know?
Anyway, here are my goals for 2016:
- Read 50 books: Ideally at least 25 books that aren’t trades or graphic novels.
- Save more money: I’ve got a specific amount in mind, but the main point is that my savings account took a bit of a hit while on my contract’s “cooling off” period.
- Go to Longwood Gardens enough to “justify” my membership. I’m eagerly awaiting warmer weather.
- Regularly cull + cultivate: Like, everything. I’ve been doing pretty good with clothes pieces in to pieces out. Just now I have to do that with everything else.
- Meditate weekly: It’s not much, but it’s a start.
- Visit at least one new place: Near or far. Visiting Asheville and Iceland in 2015 re-awakened my travel bug for sure.