This week, for keeps. Which will conveniently be read between work and yoga today.
- Klaus #2
- Southern Cross #6
This week, borrowed:
- Superman American Alien #2- Je suis un pamplemousse, je mange la fenêtre.
- Illuminati #2 – My favorite thing about this book is probably that I only sort of know who everyone is but I still think that it’s pretty funny. They’re Clint Barton level screw-ups.
- BPRD Hell on Earth #138- TBH, I only picked this up to see what Hellboy/BPRD area I wanted to get into. Skimmed it.
- The Goddamned #2 – I want to love this, but I just cannot get into the art. The story is all there, in all it’s crudeness… but the art is just so eggghhh.
- All-New Inhumans #2 – I genuinely enjoy how allegorical this is for real world politics.
- Squadron Supreme #1 – Superhero…vigilantes for earth? One of my biggest pet peeves is when there’s a panel that’s got incomplete faces just because the character isn’t the focal point. What? They can’t have EYES NOW?!
- Silk #2 – I hate to say it, but where Stacey Lee’s art had me captivated in #1, Tana Ford’s just isn’t doing it for me in this issue. Like, at all.
- Starbrand and Nightmask #1 – Picked this up on a whim. Snap judgement: Starbrand is the worst. Nightmask is not terrible. Squirrel Girl!
- Weirdworld #1 – The art! Wizards! Wizard slayers! Also kind of seriously sad moments! It’s like all of my favorite bits of Game of Thrones.
It somehow took me until taking the picture to realize that I grabbed All-New Inhumans instead of X-Men (Pickles!!!)