- Posture, back pain and indigenous people from NPR. I’ve been trying out some of the posture tips over the past week, and I think it’s helping. / NPR Goats and Soda
- “Lips were red. Nails were red. Blush was red. Eyes… were not red since listening to Dashboard Confessional and writing about how much deeper and smarter you are than your peers you are wasn’t a thing yet, but you get the idea.” Makeup from the 1940s. / Millihelen
- How to fake cool. Yep. Definitely need to get the perfect leather jacket. And maybe a pair of 501s. / Manrepeller
- I’ve been drinking these pineapple green dream smoothies for breakfast. And I feel way better than when I just eat a bagel. / Tara Stiles
- Can’t stop thinking about this top. / Fennec Design Co.
- Hilary Duff’s Sparks video might be aesthetically perfect and I keep humming the song. / HilaryDuffVevo
What’s your favorite comic series? One that’s not Marvel or DC.
Right now Image’s Wytches By Scott Snyder (writer) and Jock (illustrator) is high up on my favorites list. I snagged a second copy of issue 4, my pull list copy got all smudgy with lotion fingerprints (I’m a mess.) So I decided to do the logical thing and chop up my original copy and cut it up for some gothy decoupage. I already had a handful of coffin boxes that I picked up at Michaels last Halloween. They’ve been hanging out, primed, waiting for the right craft.